Pet Friendly Caravan Park Adelaide (from 1 Feb 2021)
Bring your pet to Brighton Holiday Park, SA (from 1 Feb 2021)
Looking for a pet friendly caravan park in Adelaide? We love fur-babies and we allow small dogs and pets to stay subject to our terms and conditions.
Pet Friendly stays are available if you’re in your own caravan or tent or our converted Budget and Seaside Cabins
Pets are welcome all year round commencing from February 2021. Approval is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.
Park Terms and Conditions for Pet Friendly Stays
Accordingly, to ensure that allowing pets in the park does not negatively impact the enjoyment of other guests, the following terms and conditions apply:
- Pets are permitted on sites, in guest’s own van or tent, or in our designated pet friendly cabins from 1 Feb 2021.
- Pets staying in our pet friendly cabin must not sleep on the beds.
- Pets are prohibited in any other cabin or unit accommodation
- The reception/kiosk, amenities, camp kitchen and recreation rooms are completely out-of-bounds for pets, please do not bring them to these areas
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- Barking and other excessive noise must be addressed immediately
- All mess must be immediately removed and disposed of
- Please do not go out and leave your pet behind, pets are not to be unattended at any time
- A maximum number of pets may apply
BOOK YOUR STAY
Choose your accommodation or site type, select your dates, view prices and book.
Dogs in our local area – City of Holdfast Bay, Adelaide
- When walking your dogs in public they are required to be on a lead.
- Dogs can be exercised off the lead in all City of Holdfast Bay’s reserves but must be under effective control at all times.
- During daylight savings times, any dog on the beach must be on a lead between the hours of 10am and 8pm.
- There is a Dog poo bag dispenser at our park kiosk.
What to bring on your pet friendly holiday
Here’s a handy packing list to help you prepare for travel with your furry friend:
- Pet bedding and blankets
- Poop bags / pooper scooper
- Water bowl
- Dog food
- Can opener
- Doggy bath
- Favourite toy
Are dogs allowed at Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park?
We love our 4-legged friends here at Brighton Beachfront Holiday Park and we allow small dogs and pets to stay subject to some T&C’s. Pets can visit provided they are in your own caravan or tent, or you can book a Pet Friendly cabin. Approval of pets is at the Manager’s discretion and must be sought at the time of booking.